A $1.3 million dollar grant supplement awarded to our CViSB center will fund a new collaboration with Lauren Gardner at Johns Hopkins University and Marc Suchard at UCLA to analyze the spread and evolution of SARS-CoV-2. CViSB’s renowned data scientists will design the computational models and visualization software necessary to combine layers of data into one larger picture to explore and understand SARS-CoV-2 transmission and mitigation strategies. Read more.
- Launch of outbreak.info variant tracking February 17, 2021
- Age distribution of COVID-19 cases in San Diego County November 24, 2020
- New SARS-CoV-2 collaboration funded by the CDC November 12, 2020
- New NIAID-funded center established August 27, 2020
- Narrative 2 | Cross-border virus transmission July 31, 2020