A $1.3 million dollar grant supplement awarded to our CViSB center will fund a new collaboration with Lauren Gardner at Johns Hopkins University and Marc Suchard at UCLA to analyze the spread and evolution of SARS-CoV-2. CViSB’s renowned data scientists will design the computational models and visualization software necessary to combine layers of data into one larger picture to explore and understand SARS-CoV-2 transmission and mitigation strategies. Read more.
- WARN-ID Genomic Epidemiology Training Lays Groundwork for Future Research October 3, 2022
- Lassa virus ecology study out in Nature Comms October 3, 2022
- SARS-CoV-2 studies from the Middle East out in Nature Comms September 3, 2022
- SARS-CoV-2 ‘origin’ studies out in Science July 29, 2022
- SARS-CoV-2 surveillance study out in Nature July 13, 2022